Monday, January 11, 2010

7 Month Blog Hiatus



Soo I been gone from the blog... Why have i been away for so long? Good question... I have no idea. I'm back now. Happy New Year! Be sure to follow my potnadem rugzdbewler.blogspot.com. Rugz D. Bewler's Debut Mixtape entitled "Bewler's Day Off" will be out soon. Also be sure to catch him on Ski Beatz' "24 Hour Karate School" Compilation. As far as my projects go, I have another EP that's 75% done, If everything goes as planned it will be available for download February 14th, 2009, its untitled @ the moment,but its geared towards the ladies and the lovers of ladies. My full length project "UnPOPULAR" should be available 3rd quarter of 2010. I plan on shooting a music video for My single "G Lean" before the Spring, make sure ya'll come out and support.
Thank you for your continued support. We're working very hard this year to bring you guys the highest quality of music your ears have ever experienced.

No comments: