Saturday, October 25, 2008

NEW KANYE WEST TRACK OFF OF 808'S & HEARTBREAKS


What up Ya'll?! Ya'll know how I feel about Kanye's New Shit. If you don't here's a link (MY 1ST KANYE BLOG) to a previous blog about "Da Con Man". Now with me being an artist myself, I'm all about artists trying new things and "going left". I go left all the time- My style resembles nobody else's(@ least that's how I feel,and many others). But I truly feel like Kanye West USED the Hip-Hop Community for him to cross-over and embark on a singing career. (LMAO) Nothing wrong with that homie, get ya money- but dont think real niggas dont relize U R FAKE!!!! I was once a fan of Kanye West's Music, but now I'm officially BANNING KANYE!!!!! IM DELETING HIS SONGS OFF DA IPOD,AND OFF MY COMPUTER! I DONT RESPECT PEOPLE LIKE KANYE WEST- WHEN I DO GET THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM<, I'LL PROBABLY CATCH AN ASSAULT CHARGE,FOR SETTIN IT ON HIM! In this song I have for ya'll- there is NO aspect of hip-hop in it. I feel like Kanye Conned Hip-Hop!!! NEW WEBSITE KANYEAINTHIPHOP.COM, lol

Here's a link to da song, to be honest this song doesnt suck, i just think Kanye is a SUCKA! LOL

Kanye West-Coldest Winter

No comments: