Friday, October 3, 2008

TSUNAMII(TONE STATUS' UNIQUE NEW AGE MUSIC IS ILL) EP TRACKLISTING






The EP is done, I picked my favorite 6 tracks. I know ya'll gonna love it. I figure since I give ya'll food for thought, so I'ma have this ready for ya'll in time for Thanksgiving. Just waiting on the graphics to be finalized and we gonna start printing everything up.
The Tracklisting Is as follows:
1)Number One Featuring Sexy Lex [PRODUCED BY ASAP]
2)Models Wanna Dance [PRODUCED BY SIMPLE CULINARY]
3)Pop A Rubberband Featuring Gucci Mane [PRODUCED BY UNKNOWN]
4)Fly With Me(Touch The Sky) [PRODUCED BY ASAP]
5)I Am Who I AM(Vintage Rock)[PRODUCED BY ASAP]
6)That's My Daughter Featuring Melodic
[PRODUCED BY SIMPLE CULINARY]
Excutive Producer: Tony "Tone Status" Alston
Associate Producers ASAP AND SIMPLE CULINARY
A&R: Gregory "G-Dot" McNeil
Management: David "Sapp Ross" Romero

No comments: